CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Just one of those days(weeks)!!!

It is hard to believe 3 weeks ago I was on a liquid diet getting ready for the surgery that would change my life forever!! (loosing 20lbs to date) The doctor said there would be good days and bad. I guess last week was good. This week I cannot say the same. I am hopeful I will start to have more of the better days:)
There are several factors in the healing process. I try to be realistic. I am sooo fortunate my faith and hope is in Christ! When I start to think I can do it , that is when I get my check back to who really is in charge.
1) attitude
2)family
3)rest
4)friends
5)laughter (holding a pillow tight to the belly)
6)reality tv (Rob&Big, Millionaire Matchmaker, Snoop Dog's fatherhood, and several more..)
7)hope in the word
8)love from my honey
9)a mom that is there no matter what(even though I am almost 40, I still call for mom 1st)
10) Facebook, myspace, blogs, & bookworm

There are several others but that gets the point across. Healing can only happen if you are willing to heal.
Over the past 3 weeks I think I have slept more than I have in my whole life. I am so tired. I am not the napping type. I would rather be busy!! I am just busy sleeping...hahaha!!!
Thank you for those who have helped with meals, carting my kids around, listening to me whine, sending cards, letters, and calling!!!! Keep the contact coming:)
beth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BETH!!!! I am completely bawling. I had no idea all of this was going on in your life. You... and your daughter! Her posts on this blog are making tears stream down my face. You are amazing and strong and manage to keep your old sense of humor throughout it all. I loved reading this page and I'll check in often. Lots of love, hugs and smootchies coming your way. xoxoxo

Coach Prentice said...

Hey Beth...sorry to hear you are having such a bad week...."this too shall pass"...that's what my mom always says. I hope by the time you are reading this you are feeling better already. If you need to smile, think of my and my three kids---who've never seen an airplane up close before---are headed to NC all bc of you and Stewart's generousity! You guys ROCK! Talk soon!!!