CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bed time??!!

I am sitting with my family before I go tomorrow for a life changing back surgery. My belly is growling, and I am soooo hungry! I made the family a lovely steak, potato, and veggies dinner. They all enjoyed it as I ate jelly, and a cup of tea..yummy:(
My sister is here from Va. and has been hanging out for most of the day. My little sister, and parents also have visited tonight. I have had several friends, call, text, and e-mail.(thank you)
I am ready, a little weak, mentally and physically. I have been thinking about my family, and some what ifs. I am soo thankful for my God, my family, and my friends!!!
I know God wrote this before I was ever on this earth. I know that is the truth! Please pray for me, and my family.
The surgery will be at least 5 hours long. I have to be there at 7am.(not bad)
I just wanted to update. Thank you to those checking in on my family!
In the bible there is a verse that talks about there is a time.... I have peace and whatever God has in store is what is best for my family, and I.
I hope to be back in action asap but I will take my time recovering..
see you!!! Oh yeah, its time for bed:)

0 comments: