CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just 3 more days!!!

Skye, and baby Jacky after his 1st haircut!!She is a great babysitter!!!
Waiting for the doctor...This was a long day in Delaware....What a trooper. MY HERO!!!!
Emma, Skye, Cameron, Nate, Andy,(nephews) Jonah, and Luke.(my friends babies)
It is not like I am counting, but only 3 days till my life changing back surgery. I have my precious little girl Skye home for the next month too. Her auto immune disease is getting the best of her. Her meds are kicking her butt and wearing her down. PLEASE PRAY!!!!! She has a long list of meds she must take. Fridays are the worst with an injection. It will hurt her immune system, and has horrible side affects.(methotrexate, a chemo drug too) I just put her in a bath in hopes to help her relax. It pains me to see her in pain, and discomfort. I have been planning my family's lives for the next 2 months. I have made lists, set up back ups, and taking lots of help from wonderful friends and family. I am looking forward to a fun and healthy spring, and summer. If you know our family history we have had our share of hospital stays, illness, and as the world says misfortune. We know God has a plan and He will bless us no matter the issue. We pray for the support of prayer to get us through this next phase. I would appreciate you ask friends and family to add us to their prayer lists.(THANK YOU) My daughter Skye will be updating over the next few weeks till I can. She would like comments of encouragement. She is a 9 year old but really 15 trapped in a 9 year old person...:) Keep in touch. I will try to get 1 more update in before Wednesday. Monday starts the strict pre surgical diet. Liquid food.... Just so you know, I am having a single level disc replacement, and a single level fusion.

0 comments: