CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday, is rest

I have to say I look forward to Sunday. We don't have a church but we do use this day to rest. It is hard to find a church that you and your family fit in with. It is kinda sad but a reality.
Before my accident we started to go to a church in Medford. It was really far but we enjoyed everything about it. I had tried others closer to home but sad to say the people were not welcoming. I guess not a good start when looking for a church family. I guess this post is about the rest we enjoy as a family on Sunday. We hang out, eat together, take it easy, and just enjoy the day together. I am sure I will miss it when the kids don't want to just hang with us anymore. For now I am grateful:)
Next month the hunt begins for a new church. I am excited, and scared at the same time. The older you get the harder it is to step out of your comfort zone.
I am thankful for my friends I count on praying for me and I for them. The start of a new chapter in my life. New body, new church, new start:)

0 comments: