CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Praying for our friends

I guess the past 10 years It has been easy to be consumed by life's trials. I do wonder why us, and give us a break God, p-l-e-a-s-e!!!!
I have watched friends go through tough times and I hope I have been an encouragement to them. As life goes on there will be many things that happen in our friends and family lives that will be difficult. I hope God has allowed the bad to happen in our lives to make us stronger, and to allow us to cling to Him tighter than ever. The best thing we have to help the one's we love is prayer. It goes along with encouraging words, and reaching out!
I value my friends and my family. Friends are special chosen individuals that over time you love just because.
Remember to reach out to your friends in time of need. Never be scared to let them know you are thinking about them. Most of all use an easy path of help....PRAYER!
You know who you are, I love you friend!

1 comments:

JC said...

As I read this, I couldn't help but think of a song on the CD I'm listening to in the car right now. Do you know Natalie Grant? Excellent singer, was one of the original four in Avalon, then went solo. The song is Our Hope Endures from her latest release Relentless. The words:

You would think only so much can go wrong
Calamity only strikes once
And you assume this one has suffered her share
Life will be kinder from here
Oh, but sometimes the sun stays hidden for years
Sometimes the sky rains night after night
When will it clear?

But our Hope endures the worst of conditions
It's more than our optimism
Let the earth quake
Our Hope is unchanged

How do we comprehend peace within pain?
Or joy at a good man's wake?
Walk a mile with the woman whose body is torn
With illness, but she marches on?
Oh, 'cause sometimes the sun stays hidden for years
Sometimes the sky rains night after night
When will it clear?

But our Hope endures the worst of conditions
It's more than our optimism
Let the earth quake
Our Hope is unchanged

Emmanuel, God is with us
El Shaddai, all sufficient
We never walk alone
And this is our hope

But our Hope endures the worst of conditions
It's more than our optimism
Let the earth quake
Our Hope is unchanged


It's a great song. Hang in there Beth! It is so encouraging to see you write about studying your Bible and depending on God. We should be glad our mammas put us on the right path. (And thankful God reached out and took hold of us!)