CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

15 years ago

I had to blog today because 15 years ago I met the love of my life! It seems quite fitting it be on a day called fools day:)hahahaha!
He wasn't going to met the Americans coming to his church since he worked over night at his brothers taxi co. He got a second wind and took the big bus to meet several jr. high and sr. high kids along with youth leaders. Yes, I was in that leader bunch! After i got past understanding him talk we were talking for hours in a cold church hallway. those 5 days were life changing in many ways. I even swore off men before I went on this trip...should have known:) 6 months later we were married. There was visits in between and even a break up...men...run when they are scared..You know what I mean:)
Even though our anniversary is October 29th, really today is special.
April fools day....what a world!

0 comments: