CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What a blessing!

Today was a see my long lost friends day. 2 of my very good friends came over with there babies. It was great to hang out, eat, and have excellent conversation! It was also great to have babies in a house that is now far from child proofed. My friend Janet was one of my very dear friends that came over. Her blog, and brother-in-laws blogs are excellent. Their family are a true inspiration of faith, hope, and love!! It is best to go to and read for yourself. I have a link for her brother-in-law in the side bar. You can follow his blog to read hers and the rest of the family. I would challenge you to read and pray.
The kids and I are busy watching a movie on the Disney channel. I didn't go anywhere today, and I am exhausted!! I did make a lovely home cooked meal with mashed potatoes. I have been able to watch several cooking show to better my skills:)
Emma my 5 year old has a 101 fever, and Skye just got her new wheels. (her wheel chair) It is to keep her safer in school.
I am counting down the days till I can feel good as new. Please pray for me on feb.6th, surgery day.
Check out those other blogs!!!

1 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

I had an awesome time, too! We need to get together more often...especially in these next few weeks before your surgery!!! :)