CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

time for change

Today was busy! Skye  has 2 new lesions on her right leg. It is hard for her to walk, and crutches are aiding her. They are on the bone so they swelling on her leg is all we see. Her meds change this weekend. The doctor is confident they will help. (Steroids, and Zantac.) 

I scheduled my back surgery today with the neuro surgeon. If all goes as planned 2 brand new disks.  I am hopeful I will be able to start feeling better fast. I actually look forward to being able to move without looking like I am 70 years old.. The road ahead is long, but God has shown us so many healings I am trusting again. 
On a lighter note the kids have a swim meet this weekend. I am not sure if Skye will be up to it, but Cameron is ready. I think something about a puppy when I am better is motivating him....
I guess since we won't be bringing any babies home, a puppy will be the change our house needs... we will see.
Please pray for Skye. The reactions to the drugs will be limited. She will be strong physically during this flare. 
Please pray for our family. The time I am in hospital will pass quickly, and I will recover quickly too.
Time to get on with it. Stiff upper lip and all that entails...

0 comments: