CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 18, 2008

These are 2 old posts.(just learning)2007


September 13

Cameron' s birthday

It is early in the morning. By this time 10 years ago I was still waiting for my little boy to be born. He is so big and such a handsome boy. He is excited about his birthday, and his big cousin shares the day with him. Tonight will be homemade chili, and lots of cake!!!! This week Emma started pre K monday. She loves school. Stewart is abroad for work. This is our 1st time all being apart for such a long time.. The kids are really sad.(me too.) I am holding the fort together with my neice. Skye has not been feeling well lately. I am praying she can stay in school. They are so great about helping her out. I will enter more this week. Looking foward to hearing from u all. beth we moved last year.
August 29

This is a first

Hello! I thought this would be a great way to keep up with everyone near and far. This summer I started a management position with a very popular coffee comany. It has been great, exhausting but great.!:) The kids are growing sooooo fast it is unbelievable. Time surely flies by. Cameron is turning 10 this september. He is also in his 8th year of remission from cancer. This summer he went to the survivorship clinic at CHOP. It was wonderful. He is cured!!!Yeah GOD!!!!!!! I must say it has been a long and trying road. I am sure that is why Stewart and I are what we have become. That is believing God has control completly. Our time is not always God's time. It is ok to be discouraged and annoyed, we are human.... Otherwise, Cameron is a handsome boy, with a great sense of humor. He is popular and friendly. He is an athelete, and 100% all boy. I would like to bubble wrap him sometimes,hahaha. Then we have our girl Skye. I call her my middlest. She thinks that is funny...(for now) She will be 9 in October. She is tall and LOVELEY!!!! She is a swimmer, and should be and actress. You would not beleive the drama this girl put forth..hahahaha. This winter she was ill. She has a rare auto immune disorder. It was hard for the Drs. to diagnose. She had surgery on her knee, and had to be in a wheel chair for 3 months, as well as missed school, and be in her bed. She was strong and perservered. It was hard to watch another child of ours to a sickness. It is maintain with daily meds. She does miss alot of school, and has several not so good days. She works hard in school and does well, she is an excellent swimmer! She went to camp this summer with her brother.( Ronald Mcdonald camp) They were gone for a week. We missed them. Emma was home with us, and of course was spoiled more than usual. Skye will be swimming this winter since this is the only sport that is easy on her joints. They start back at school soon. YEAH!!!!!!!!They are happy too. Miss Emma wil be 5 on halloween. She is my little witch, I mean princess.. She will be in pre K. It is hard to believe she is not a baby anymore.. She is fresh and fiesty. I don't know where she gets it from????!!!! She took swimming this summer and loved it. She is ulta social and even more independent. She knows what she wants all the time. She is a clever cookie, and I am sure she will love learning in Pre-K. We as a family are ok. Life has been busy since we are both working full time. My mom has been a huge help. Amy too!!! I will be having my back fixed soon. I am just waiting to see what all my options are. I have been living with this pain for over a year so pain releif is definetly welcomed... Stewart is coaching Camerons soccer team. He is really enjoying his time coaching. Cameron loves having his dad be the coach too.! I will continue to post what is up. Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. take care, The Robertson family


0 comments: