CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tick, tick, tick...

I am counting the days till back surgery. I am trying to get the family in order, and visiting with family, and friends. I am tired and lately my pain has been tough. I think I look a little older than 25...(hahahaha)
The kids had the weekend off from swimming. We all slept in !!!!!!!!
This is good since I can't sleep without help..

If you could I have specific prayers:
1) Emma has terrible eczema(spell?) I can get her something to help the itch, and see a dermatalogist asap.
2)the drs can get Skyes meds sorted before surgery.Less belly pain, and just pain in general.
3) guidance for the surgical team that will perform a non fda approved disc replacement.
4) my family will be safe, and get on with life smoothly with mom out of commission.

Thank you sooooo much.
I would appreciate if you asked frinds and family to pray for us:)
beth

0 comments: