CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Getting organized

This is Emma hard at work on Barbie.comIs this Miley getting ready for her fans???

Me and my girl. She is almost as tall as me!!!
Is this the Adams family???No, it is the Robertsons.
It is hard to believe only 2 weeks on Wednesday till surgery. I have the presurgical testing this week. I have to get approval from my Hematologist too. I really dislike needles, especially since it is almost impossible to find a nice vein to sink into.
I have been trying to get a list together for all of the families activities. Who goes here, who take medicine, who has tests, reports, responsibilities, and all the things a mom does to run a family. Stewart keeps saying aha aha, I hope he is really listening.... :)
I also am trying to see friends, and stock up for a long winter. I will just say I am modeling after a squirrel..hahahahaha.
I am counting on the bigger kids to keep up with their rooms, packing lunches, helping out dad a little more, and keeping Emma busy. I should be home within 5 days.
Once I start healing then PT will begin. FUN!!
I know there will be something I will forget, but my friends and family will have to take over. My sisters are both coming to be a support. My older sister is coming from VA. I am hoping she will come the night before. We always have a great time talking. She is also a friend!!!
The 3 days before I have to follow a diet to help with the surgery. I am sure I will be very hungry by that morning . I love food so I am hungry just thinking about it.
I am asking everyone to pray for my family, the hands of the surgeons, and me.
Life is short but I want to make sure I have no loose ends before Feb.6th. God is good and has shown our family so many miracles. They go back to when Stewart and I were married just 6 months. He had measles, and the doctor said if he lives we will never have children.(we got 4 miracles:) There are so many I just can't even count them all. I am so thankful for them all though!!!!
The kids have a swim meet 2 days after my surgery. I am not happy that I will be missing it. Daddy will take them and I will have him take the video. They are doing well and I am so proud of their hard work.
I have set up support sites on facebook for the 2 diseases my family have. 1 is the bleeding disorder I have.(1% of people have) CRMO the disease my 1st daughter has.(1 in 1million)
I hope when I am better to be a support to people suffering with these illnesses. I am trying to get people to share so they will not feel alone.
I am getting ready for bed, and will leave more before surgery. I will have my older daughter blog for me while I cannot. She loves to write.
Keep in touch and please ask your friends and families to pray for us.
Thank you
beth
Isaiah 41:10
"Fear not for I am with you, be not dismayed for I am your God! I will strengthen you; YES, I will help you; Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness"

1 comments:

JC said...

Elisabeth Del Stigelman!
OK...Robertson. Wow, great to hear from you. (One L in that middle name?) I read some of your posts, and it sounds like you've been through a lot. (But isn't it great to see how God can carry us through those times?!) I will be praying for you for your upcoming surgery.

I've got a Myspace thing, a Facebook thing and obviously a Classmates thing, but they're really just empty - in case someone looks me up. The blog we do keep up with.

If you get me an address, I'll put you on our mailing list (for the actual Chronicle). You can e-mail us at the address in the Classmates profile. Keep in touch.

Jon Caruvana