CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lost track of time...

Another month has past, and I finally thought a new post was due:) School is finished for Emma. Her next step will be kindergarten in the big kids school. It will only be a 2 1/2 hour day but she will love it! I am not as excited as I though I would be. The last months hanging out with her have been fun....getting our nails done, going out to lunch, cuddling up to a Disney movie, eating ice cream on the floor for a floor picnic, and so much more!!
Cameron and Skye finish on the 16th for the summer. Swimming already started for the summer league and we are ready for early Saturday meets, and swimming every day!
They have already gotten too much sun, so I am charging them a $1- for every time they don't use their sun block....mean mom!!!!
I am getting around so much better, but do not feel as if I will ever be an Olympic athlete...hahaha! I hope walking longer distances will be in my future though:)
I still have 6 weeks left of PT...I need to loose the cane. I am standing up straighter than I have in 2 years which is wonderful. I do have some pain and hope it is something I can live with. I am working on getting off the pain meds but it has been a hard task. That is since there is still some pain...
I have been able to connect with old friends since my stay at home. It is nice to touch base with the past. I also have had time to craft a little. Emma and I spend time baking, card making, cooking, and candy making...YUMMY!
I will try to keep up on what is up at the Robertson house. I really have just been trying hard to recover...mind, body, and soul. It is a real struggle when life becomes very different than you pictured. Even though we are very blessed in many ways, the obstacles life has thrown our way have are daunting.
God has been good and now we pray He shows us a church to help in this healing time!
Thanks for checking in on us:)
By the way my niece Chelsey just graduated from high school on Friday...I am getting old!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you found a church? I can relate to so much of this post. God is faithful!