CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a week!

There are times in our lives that make us sit back and think "yeah it is over"! This was one of those weeks.
The kids have been excited to be getting ready for camp. I on the other hand have been putting it off. I do look forward to the time with my youngest but I really miss the 2 bigger kiddies!!!
This week we also experienced head lice....mild dose to 1 child but extremely costly!!!!! I am still itchy and I didn't even get them...knock on wood. Now I am an expert, and the 20 years of doing hair wasn't a waste :) I have been a bit neurotic, cleaning like a crazy!!! I am not taking any chances, no way!!
The Olympics have been AWESOME!!!!!!!! We have watched them as a family. The swimming is our favorite. The kids get all pumped and get even more excited to swim in the winter.
I hurt my throat from screaming at the TV, that by the way never responds back..hahaha!
I also found out the chances of working in a full capacity is not going to happen. I am still dealing with my limitations but trying to not overdo it and get hurt.
All I can say now is VACATION....I need one :)
I am glad God designed days, and weeks. They all pass and a new one shows up with hope of better times. I am not complaining cause it is what it is. Really the plan laid out is for sure. There is no changing it and it is better to just get up and know God is there if you just ask!!! Sounds simple :)



0 comments: