CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

3 months of recovery...

It is hard to believe 3 months ago I had major back surgery. I must say it has been a rough road. God has been good, and I am taking 1 day at a time. It is important to stop and smell the roses frequently!!!!!
I have been doing physical therapy almost 5 days a week. I guess at some point I will loose the 30 LBS. I have gained since being disabled....just 1 at a time:)
I have been busy crafting. Candy making, card, and paper crafting, and my love jewelry making. It is relaxing to focus on crafts.
I have posted some of my art work on my ask momma blog. Check it out if you dare...
Thank you for checking in. Thank you for praying!!! It is encouragement from my family and friends that keeps me looking on to the light at the end of the tunnel!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment about walking again, and so I came over to see what that was about! Why did you have surgery on your back?

I will be praying for your recovery! My mom has had severe back problems and at one point was in bed for a year. She almost had surgery, but God healed her so she didn't have to.

It is so nice to see pictures of you and your family and read some of how you are doing.