CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Another year to welcome!

It is hard to believe another Christmas has passed. The kids were so excited and they really had a wonderful day! They were pleased with all their presents. Stewart and I always enjoy watching them on Christmas day. We are soooo blessed!!!
We spent the day with family, eating, laughing, oh yeah and eating:) I haven't been feeling that great and the anticipation of a New Year only brings us hope of health. It's funny how as you get older priorities change so much. The next few days we are going to just hang out and enjoy our toys from santa.
One of the favorite toys was guitar hero for the xbox360. I even went to buy a second guitar for 2 players. I plan on getting good enough to make it a career.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The kids cheer me on and it makes me laugh. I do tell them at one time I was cool:) They don't seem to believe me....
Tomorrow is the welcoming of a new and exciting year. I am ready for the kids to get back to school. I am not up to activity so resting has been a welcomed activity. I read the Kite Runner in 2 days, and want to start several other books. I seem to get too engrossed.. By the way it was an excellent book. I cried alot! To me a book that brings all of your emotions out is truly excellent. I don't think I will see the movie.
I will update soon hopefully with photos.

2 comments:

Coach Prentice said...

If you liked Kite Runner, than you have to read his next book, A Thousand Splendid Suns. So glad to hear you are getting some rest and relaxation! You need it! :)

Tara said...

Hey Beth,
Thanks for commenting on my blog..I can't find your email address on here anywhere.

We got XBox 360 for Cmas, too...along with Guitar Hero. We LOVE it! Although it's too easy, late at night, to say "Just one more song...o.k. just one more song..." Before you know it, we're up way too late.

Anyway...sorry to hear about your family's physical ailments! I'm sure it stretches you, but you seem to be doing well despite all of it.

Your kids are getting so big!!!!! :) I got Jen's Cmas card and her boys are so big, too. All gorgeous kids.

Tara